Клуб пользователей коммуникаторов Nokia

на первую | программы | статьи | галерея

Текущее время: 18 апр 2024, 13:44

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: ПРОБЛЕМА ИКОНОК!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 сен 2006, 05:47 
Активный пользователь

Подскажите как изменить иконки на 9300, не на стандартные а на каени будь другие. У меня есть Icon Edit ресует все ок, но как иконку использовать не врубаюсь! Помогите.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 сен 2006, 10:33 
Пользователь

Поиском нашел семь файлов *.ico. Есть вероятность, что это и есть иконки. Банальная замена не помогает?

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 сен 2006, 10:51 
Активный пользователь

НЕТ ico Файлы не те иконки! Нужна более оригенальная мысль, а чо ни кто не когда иконки не минял?

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 сен 2006, 11:57 
Активный пользователь

Послушайте ну правда КТО-НИБУДЬ!!!!!!!!!!!!! раскажите как устанавливать новые иконки!!!!

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 сен 2006, 11:59 
Активный пользователь

ВОТ РУКОВОДСТВО ПОЛЬЗОВАНИЯ ICON EDIT 0.9 КТО ЧТО-НИБУДЬ ПОЙМЕТ ПИШИТЕ

IconEdit 0.9 beta

Introduction
------------
This is IconEdit (beta), a freeware Icon creator/editor for Nokia Communicators 9200/9300/9500.

For IconEdit to run, you need the latest OPL runtime for your Communicator installed, which you can download at http://opl-dev.sourceforge.net/. For your convenience, the latest OPL runtimes for Nokia 9200 and Nokia 9500 are included in this ZIP file.

Installation
------------
After installing the correct OPL runtime, double click on the IconEdit.sis file in your PC or copy it to your Communicator and open it from the FileManager application. This will install IconEdit and it's support files.
After installation you can start IconEdit by selecting it from the Extras screen.

How to use IconEdit
-------------------
IconEdit can create icons for Crystal (Communicator) and Quartz (P800/900). If you select 'New' from the 'File' menu you are prompted which kind of icon to create.
IconEdit supports all major drawing functions (pixel, line, box, circle/ellipse, text), as well as the normal clipboard functions (copy, paste also to and from files).
By pressing the Help-Command button or the Help-key, context sensitive help about the current selected function is displayed.

When you save an icon, two files are being saved: one file contains the IconEdit project (no extension), the other file contains the created icons (extension .ico).
The .ico file is an MBM-file with four icons in it (large and small, icon and mask). To use this icon in your project, specify the name between the APP .. ENDA construct in your OPL application, eg.

APP IconEdit,KUIDApplication&
ICON "IconEdit.ico" REM this is the .ico file generated by IconEdit.
ENDA

Beta-version
------------
This is a beta version of IconEdit. That means that it's not completely finished yet and some parts haven't been tested very thoroughly. The application is pretty stable though, but I cannot guarantee you will not find any problems or errors.
Beta-software also means: you use it at your own risk. The author (me) is in no case responsible for any loss of anything whatsoever on your Communicator, even if it can be proven that it's due to the use of IconEdit (which is pretty unlikely anyhow, but you'll never know).
Anyway, if you find any errors, have suggestions for improvement or simply want to let me know how much you like this program, please let me know by sending me an e-mail at the address below.
IconEdit has been developed and tested on a Nokia 9210i. I'm hoping it will run without problems on the 9500, but I'm not sure it will, since I cannot test this myself.

Freeware
--------
IconEdit is freeware. You can use it any way you like. If you want to redistribute it, please distribute this ZIP-file unmodified.
If you have any questions or remarks regarding IconEdit, please drop me an email.

Known bugs
----------
Currently only two:
- the automatic mask generation isn't always accurate due to the fact that the OPL function gPEEKLINE is used to find out which pixels are colored in the Icon image to create the mask
- Not really a bug, but annoyuing anyway: the initial drawing of the Icon is pretty slow, since OPL doesn't have a GetPixel method (yet) and I'm forced to use some workaround code to magnify the image. I'm hoping to improve this in a next version.

Arjen Broeze
arjen.broeze@gmail.com

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа